How do I contact Toronto Pearson airport?
If you wish to contact Air Canada at Toronto Pearson International Airport. You can call Air Canada Toronto Airport phone number at 416-247-7678 and follow the instructions on IVR:
Press 1: To change the language.
Press 3: For flight inquiry
Press 6: To talk to a representative
Press 7: and they will connect your call to a representative.
Toronto Pearson Airport is an International Airport in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. It is the main airport serving Toronto. It is one of the largest and busiest airports in Canada. On average, it handles 1300 flights that either arrive or depart here. It is known as the main hub for Air Canada. You can contact them in several ways through their user-friendly website.
Toronto Pearson International Airport Address-
You can contact Toronto Pearson International Airport by visiting their office at
Toronto Pearson International Airport
6301 Silver Dart Drive, Mississauga,
ON LP5 1B2, Canada
Airport contact number: 1-866-207-1690
Toronto Pearson International Airport
PO Box 6031, 3111
Convair Drive AMF, Ontario
LP5 1B2 Canada
Ways to contact Toronto Pearson International Airport
Calling is the primary and most convenient way to contact them. You can get your resolution shortly on call. You can contact the below-given Toronto Pearson International phone numbers for any help required.
- Toronto Pearson Lost and Found contact: 905-676-3477
- Toronto Pearson Airport Office contact: 1-416247-7678
- Air Canada Special Assistance contact: 1-833-984-0896
- Air Canada delayed or damaged baggage contact: 1-888-689-2247
- Air Canada Customer service contact: 1-800-040-1885
- Toronto Pearson Immigration service: 1-800-375-5283
- Toronto Pearson Customs and border protection contact: 905-676-2606
You can also contact Toronto Pearson Airport through email. Generally, email tasks long time to respond back that require regular monitoring. You can email them at Customer_service@gtaa.com regarding your query. They will respond back to your email within 24 hours.
Via Social Media-
Social media is a popular way nowadays to contact Toronto Pearson. You can contact them using the links mentioned below.
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/torontopearson
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/torontopearson
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/torontopearson
- LinkedIn: www.ca.linkedin.com/company/greater-toronto-airports-authority
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TorontoPearson
Via Live Chat-
Chat is another way to contact Toronto Pearson Airport. It would be the best option for the speech and hearing impaired. You can go through the steps below to help yourself with this.
- Open the website www.torontopearson.com
- Click the Contact Us option at the bottom right corner of the website.
- Click the chat badge to open a separate pop-up window with a live customer service representative.
- You can initiate the chat by selecting your query.
Customer Service Hours
Customer service is one of the crucial aspects of an Airport. You can avail of customer service at Toronto Pearson Airport from Monday to Friday between 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Lost and Found
The Lost and Found section is at the Ground Level of Terminal 1 at the Toronto Pearson International Airport. You can also call them at 905-676-3477 to register a complaint regarding Lost and Found.
You can also request Special assistance, if required, at Toronto Pearson International Airport by calling them at 1-866-207-1690 and avail of the services.
Services offered at Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Airport Lounges
- Flight ticket booking and cancellation
- Visa services
- Immigration services
- Visa on Arrival
- Valet parking
- In-flight meals
- Missing luggage
What is the Emergency number for Toronto Pearson?
You can contact Toronto Pearson International Airport at +1-416-776-3033 in case of an emergency. You can proactively report emergencies and security concerns, prevent injuries, and keep the Toronto Pearson safe.
The ways mentioned above can help you to contact Pearson Airport Toronto. If you need more help contacting them, you can call the Toronto Airport phone number, and they will resolve your query in the shortest possible time.