How to cancel Iberia Airlines reservation?
When it comes to canceling Iberia airline reservations, You can contact the Iberia representative using the Iberia cancellation phone number (+1) 800-772-4642 or cancel online through manage my trip. If you have booked your ticket through a travel agent then you need to contact your travel agent to cancel your flight booking.
There are two ways to cancel the Iberia tickets: online and by telephone. The steps to follow for the process of cancellation are quite simple in both modes. Let's discuss the methods and have a step-by-step procedure analysis.
Online Iberia Cancellation
- Go to the browser to visit the official website of Iberia Airlines.
- Enter your login credentials on the Login option given on the top right corner of the website home page.
- If you don't have an account on Iberia, you can directly go to the 'Manage booking' section of the website and enter the required details like your last name and the reference booking number of your flight.
- After you press continue, you will be directed to a page where you have to look for the 'Iberia cancel reservation' option. You'll be directed to the [age where three options will be given for your first and last name and the reservation number.
- Fill out the details and proceed further by following the on-screen process to cancel the flight.
- If you have booked a round trip, you have to cancel the entire trip. There is no option available to withdraw only one segment of the journey.
- After completing the cancellation process, you can go to the 'Travel Fund' section of the airlines to know and inquire about the refund status.
On-call Iberia Cancellation
- You can directly connect to the customer care executive for any query or cancellation of your ticket.
- Tell the customer care executive that you wish to cancel the flight ticket.
- The executive will ask for your full name and the booking reference number.
- You have to wait for 10 minutes. After that, the executive will ask you to check your refund status.
What is Iberia Airlines' cancellation policy?
- Keeping the customers' needs in mind, there is a 24 hours free cancellation, where if you cancel your ticket booked within 24 hours of the booking, provided the ticket is booked a week before the departure of the flight.
- If the cancellation were made after 24 hours of the booking, there would be some changes to the cancellation.
- If the passengers cancel their tickets a few hours before the flight's scheduled departure time, then there will be a penalty for the cancellation.
- The refund is provided only to the eligible passengers who have canceled the ticket within the active span of time.
- The refund will take 7 to 10 business days to get credited to your original mode of payment or the prescribed mode of payment.
- As per the Iberia airlines cancellation policy covid, if your flight gets delayed or canceled by the airlines, then the airlines will provide you with the complimentary refreshment and the alternative flight available for your route. Also, you are eligible to cancel your tickets and get a full refund of your ticket amount.
Does Iberia have a free cancellation?
As per the Iberia Airlines 24-hour cancellation policy, you are liable to have free cancellation if you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of its booking. The tickets were booked at least a week before the scheduled departure time. And if the flight is canceled or delayed by the airlines at their fault, you can also cancel your ticket and get the full refund of your amount.
How much does it cost to cancel an Iberia flight?
The cost of canceling a ticket with an Iberia flight depends upon the ticket fare policy of the Iberia airlines. However, it will cost approximately around $100 to $500 if the tickets are canceled after 24 hours of their booking time.
What if Iberia airlines canceled my flight?
If your flight is canceled by the Iberis airlines, you will be eligible to get the full refund of your flight ticket or the alternative flight to your destination. And if your flight gets delayed for more than 3 hours, you'll be liable to get the complimentary refreshment provided by the airline's staff.